Who We are?
We are a multi-ethnic, multi-generational, family friendly church in the heart of the Walnut Grove area of Langley. Our congregation includes singles, young families and seniors.
The Grove has been part of the Walnut Grove Community for over 25 years. Welcome!
What We do
We meet together on Sunday at 10 AM for worship. The worship service is about 1 1/2 hours long. Our worship time includes congregational singing lead by a “Praise Team” and a message from one of our Pastors.
Our youth meet on most Fridays at the church while many of our adults meet during the week in a ‘Home Group” for fellowship and a time of Bible study.
For more information about our various activities check out the church calendar or call the church office.
How We dress
People seem to worry about how they should dress for church. We are pretty casual. Dress so you feel comfortable. If you still need a guide. Dress as you would to go to a friend’s house for a casual dinner.
Who do We work with?
We are affiliated with the North American Baptist Conference (NAB) a group of Bible believing Baptist Church spread across Canada and the United States.
- On Sunday afternoon a Korean congregation: Joe-Un Korean Baptist Church meets in our building.
- During the week Discovery Station Preschool uses our building
Where are We?
We are located at the corner of 208th street and 93rd Avenue. The entrance to our parking lot is on 93rd Ave.
What We Believe
Our Statement of Beliefs is attached as a separate page, but the basics are the following:
- We believe the Bible is God’s Word.
- We believe in one true and living Creator God
- We believe God created man in His own image to have fellowship with Himself and to be steward over His creation.
- We believe we all have sinned and are in need of redemption.
- We believe salvation is redemption by Christ of the whole person from sin and death.
- We believe in the church, God’s family on earth.
- We believe God, in His own time and in His own way will bring all things to their appropriate end and establish the new heaven and the new earth.